So Pastor Justin Cox of P4CM, (WWW.P4CM.COM Check em out!) posted one of my videos on his facebook page (HOLLERRR!) which was titled: The 10 things a brother can do to turn me off. I made a youtube video in response to his, Top 10 things girls do to turn me off video. Honestly, I was so excited to hear that there was someone alive in this world who shared the same views that I did and I also died of laughter watching his video. I was suuuuuper geeked out though when he reponded to me and shared my video with his followers! I got around 3000 views and so many people were sooo supportive of what I had to say. That made me so happy!! So I just want to remind yall. Don’t settle!! Find someone who truly loves God, and you.
Justin’s list went a little something like this:
1. Thirsty girls.
2. No Godly conversations. If her conversation isn’t enriching then…..
3. Have no connection with God outside the church. Being raised in the church is not being raised in Christ.
4. A girl that can’t take correction.
5. Is not certain about the things of God.
6. – separate video on that!
7. Girls that are scared of submission.
8. A girl that consistently misses opportunities to witness.
9. A girl that hasn’t done anything with her singleness.
10. A girl that is posting godly videos on facebook yet when you look at their profile pages it’s all carnal.